We found that you have multiple accounts registered with this email. Choose in which
one you would like to
or use different email address
We couldn't find a user with email in our
You can try again by clicking here. If you are
have an account with us contact your account owner or us directly from here.
If you don't have an account you can open a free trial from here.
Locating your account....
Set yourself up for a successful 2020! Update your OKRs and win $220
Pondering how to prepare yourself for a prosperous New Year? Easy-breezy. Track your progress every week during December and finish off 2019 strong! To encourage you, we’ve organized a contest! Take part and get the chance to win $220.
1.Organization: Found in 2015, Gtmhub has been helping companies align strategy and execution by providing the world’s only OKRs management platform with 150+ data integrations.
2. Who can enter & how: Anyone using the Gtmhub software can join! To get an entry to our draft, participants just have to update their Key Results on a weekly basis. If participants update their OKRs every week until the end of December, they can end up with five entries and thus, increase their chance of winning.
3. Key dates: We will draw the lucky winner at the end of the month – on December 31st.
4. Prize: The prize will amount to $220 and will be sent via PayPal.
5. Winner selection & notification: The winner will be randomly drawn and notified of the competition result by email. He/she will then receive an online form to complete with PayPal account details and will have no more than 7 days to return a filled-in form.
6. Data protection: Unless otherwise authorized by the participants, any personal information provided by the participant when they enter the Contest will be used solely by Gtmhub for the purposes of administering the Contest and prize fulfillment. Winners’ names and employers will not be disclosed publicly.
Gtmhub offers the world’s most adaptable, enterprise orchestration SaaS platform based on the Objectives and Key Results (OKR) management methodology.