We are looking for on-site System Administrator to join our team in Sofia.
The mission of the IT team is to provide reliable and secure IT services to the company employees. You will be responsible for the company on-premise equipment and in the cloud applications management.
- Support of employee workstations - procurement, configuration and the monitoring of end users’ systems for compliance with Gtmhub standards.
- Identity and Access Management responsibilities – user account management, permissions, access to applications.
- Answering How-To questions from colleagues on various topics related to company applications or systems.
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving problems with workstations or cloud applications.
- Maintaining IT documentation and system inventory registers.
- Assisting in the response and remediation to information security issues.
- Experience with support and administration of end users’ systems – Windows 10 and Mac OS, including the installation, configuration and recovery.
- Experience with tools (MDM) for the development and configuration of system-wide policies according to internal company standards.
- Experience with the configuration and the troubleshooting of cloud-based office productivity software (i.e. Office365, or similar).
- Desire and ability to learn new technologies.
- Basic hardware knowledge.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Friendly and positive attitude.
- Experience with Office365, Microsoft Azure AD and Microsoft Intune is a BIG plus.
- PowerShell automation and administration.
- Previous experience as a System Administrator, L2/3 Support Specialist or similar.
What’s In it for You
- Training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the IT field.
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package.
- Meaningful and challenging work.
- Uniquely open and casual environment.
- The opportunity to work with very smart and driven people.
Ready to apply?
Send your resume in English by clicking on the button below.