Are you looking to join a highly ambitious international technology company and use your technical knowledge along with sales skills to provide advice and support on our platform? Do you want to work with a groundbreaking solution, created by some of the best engineers on the planet? Are you looking for a company that will invest in your development, support your professional growth and listen to your ideas?
If the answer to the above is yes, you may have found your dream job and we may have found our dream hire!
Gtmhub helps focus teams on doing the right things in the right ways. We help organizations meet their growth targets using the world’s most effective Objectives & Key Results (OKRs) platform. Hundreds of organizations throughout the world use Gtmhub to achieve better outcomes.
We are looking for an experienced, hardworking, smart and over-achieving Sales Engineer with proven experience and a passion for selling technology solutions to senior executives, while combining strong technical knowledge with sales skills.
You will be responsible for selling into new prospects as well as farming back into existing customers to ensure high renewal and customer satisfaction levels.
The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Create and deliver powerful technical presentations, demos and PoCs that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition of our product
- Support sales executives with solution selling into prospect account base
- Partner with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles
- Successfully match customer pain/requirements to proposed solutions
- Manage all technical aspects of RFP/RFI responses
- Customize reports and insights for prospects and customers
- Effectively communicate client needs to our developer teams for future product enhancements
- Collect and document competitive intelligence
What Skills You Need for this Position
- Proficiency in SQL is a must
- Understanding of APIs
- Proven work experience as a Sales Engineer or experience with complex enterprise solutions
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in data integrations
- Understanding of complex enterprise solutions
- Familiar with SaaS technologies
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- German language is advantage
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science
What's in It for You
- Attractive base salary and result-based bonus schema
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Uniquely open and casual environment
- The opportunity to work with very smart and driven people
- The ability to grow your talents and career
- Completely remote position