Sales Development Representative
UK or Ireland
At Gtmhub, you will have a front row seat to watch the transformation of entire industries over the next few years as OKR adoption grows. OKRs will grow, because OKRs work.
The track record for OKRs is long and distinguished. Its roots go back to Peter Drucker. Its list of committed organizations includes Intel, Google, Uber, Dropbox, and AirBnB among others.
Gtmhub is premised on the belief that all of the winning organizations of the future will use OKRs. All of them will require the world’s most adaptable OKR software platform, purpose built for alignment, transparency, and accountability. Gtmhub is that platform.
We are currently growing in excess of 300% per year, as more and more customers look for the rare combination of an easy and intuitive user experience, combined with the power of data, premium customer success and technical support, and full security and data protection compliance.
Currently we have a great opportunity for a Sales Development Representative to join our motivated and creative team. As a SDR, you'll be responsible for creating interest and developing conversations with contacts at mid-market to enterprise corporations. Team members are passionate about the ongoing transformation of sales development to something that is personal, value filled, and strategic.
What You'll Be Doing:
- You will actively seek out new sales leads and business opportunities through active networking and sending personal, strategic, value-add emails, calls and social messages (no copying and pasting)
- You will be able to quickly research a company, identify opportunities, and strategize an approach to create interest
- You will profile potential prospects based on predetermined criteria
- You will secure meetings for your assigned Account Executives.
Who You Are & What You Need for this Position:
- Four-year college degree (preferably in Marketing, Humanities, Communications or Business)
- Desire to be in a software sales (full cycle) position as a career progression
- Have a verifiable track record of success and goal attainment in a sales-oriented role
- A willingness to consistently learn and improve
- Intellectually curious and a deep understanding of how businesses operate
- Have a passion for technology and disruptive technology
- Have .5-1 year in an SDR/BDR role
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
- You have a run-through-a-brick-wall level of drive, passion, and desire for results
What’s In it for You:
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commissions
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Uniquely open and casual environment
- The opportunity to work with very smart and driven people
- The ability to grow your talents and career
- Remote position in UK or Ireland