Sofia, Bulgaria / Europe
At first glance, it may look like Gtmhub simply creates OKR software.
Yes, it’s true that companies like Adobe, Societe Generale, CNN, TomTom and many, many others rely on Gtmhub to help execute Objectives and Key Results at global scale and with enterprise grade security.
Tens of thousands of other organizations, of all sizes and in hundreds of countries, are shaping the future of their organizations through OKRs on the Gtmhub platform.
Really, that is just part of the story.
At Gtmhub, you will have a front row seat to watch the transformation of entire industries over the next few years as OKR adoption grows. OKRs will grow, because OKRs work.
About the position
As a Product Manager at Gtmhub, you’ll be part of our tribe with a pretty modern approach to building product. You’ll bring ideas to life by prioritizing improvements on existing features, and shipping new features that help companies manage, track and make sense of OKRs. You’ll be responsible for defining and improving on your KPIs, providing guidance and sharing key information across the company, and developing the people around you.
Your day to day
- Be part of the end-to-end product development process to deliver features that have a positive business impact
- Initiate and analyze customer feedback and prioritize what makes sense for your priorities
- Own the planning and prioritization for new features
- Define and track key success metrics
- Maintain the communication with your cross-functional stakeholders: Design, Engineering, Customer Success, Sales, Tech support and Marketing
- Collaborate with Marketing on messaging, positioning and go-to-market plans
- Partner with Customer Success to help them with customer expectations and needs
What you bring
- Customer-centric attitude: You’re empathetic towards customers and their needs, and have a passion for creating exceptional experiences
- Lateral leadership: You’re dependable, able to lead others without direct authority
- Creative problem solving: You can identify the real jobs to be done behind what customers are saying and ideate viable solutions that are not necessarily what clients have asked for
- Focus on outcomes: You articulate the desired outcome, work with others to get there and prioritize the most important thing we can be working on
- Business acumen: You understand the markets, ask hard questions, validate assumptions, analyze usage data and qualitative feedback and draw concrete conclusions that will have a positive impact on the bottom-line of the bussiness
- Character: You own your stuff, you can say no (although it’s painful), and your charisma and motivation are contagious
Major pluses (but certainly not deal breakers)
- Experience as a product manager in a fast-moving company
- Experience in shipping awesome products
- An eye for great design and experience
- Data analytics experience with tools like Amplitude, Looker
- Experience with A/B testing
We will give you:
- Attractive salary and bonus opportunities
- Company stock option opportunity
- Generous vacation time
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Uniquely open and informal environment
- The opportunity to work with very smart people
- Dedicated budget for professional development
- Great (and lots of) coffee (and mojitos when the time is right 😊 )
You read this far which is amazing. Please send us a couple of sentences introducing yourself alongside your CV to [email protected]
Looking forward to hearing from you! 🚀 🤩