We are hiring! Here’s your chance to join Team Awesome ;-)
Do you want to join a highly ambitious, international SaaS technology startup and build a career in sales? Do you want to work with a groundbreaking product, created by some of the best engineers on the planet? Are you looking for a company that will invest in your development, support your professional growth and listen to your ideas?
If the answer to the above is yes, you may have found your dream job and we may have found our dream hire!
At Gtmhub, the world’s most sophisticated OKR management platform, we are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) that will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes to prospect into business accounts. You’ll learn how to identify and research lists of companies to target, and how to develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities. You will also follow up on leads from companies around the world, making sure to qualify the nature of the challenge the customer is experiencing, and guiding them towards a successful resolution, positioning the Gtmhub product to create the most value for our customers.
A successful SDR smashes communication barriers and brings their personality to the forefront to create productive relationships. SDRs are not afraid of picking up the phone, but also know how to write effective emails, and deliver compelling presentations and product demonstrations.
The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team.
What You Will Be Doing
- Use all available channels (email/social media/phone calls/etc) to identify and contact key decision makers in our prospect companies
- Work closely with senior sales reps to drive business deals forward
- Discover new sales intelligence tools for more effective account prioritization and lead generation
- Conduct presentations and product demonstrations
- Map prospective accounts around organizational structure, people and existing technology
- Orchestrate discussions with senior execs around their business needs
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
What You Need for this Position
- A desire to do and achieve brilliant things
- Authentically curious, you love learning and improving yourself
- Integrity is fundamentally important to you
- You are fluent in English (Portuguese and German are a plus)
- You want to make a real difference
- You are naturally entrepreneurial
- You have experience using a CRM system (ideally HubSpot)
What’s In It for You
- Attractive salary and OTE with uncapped commissions
- Generous PTO/vacation time
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Uniquely open and informal environment
- Barista coffee and daily fresh fruits and snacks
- The opportunity to work with very smart people