Playbook for adopting OKRs in a startup
OKRs are all the rage among the startups these days. There is a lot of resources on what OKRs are and how to use them. While OKRs, as a concept, seem pretty straightforward – introducing them in an organization can be tricky.
We have worked with dozens of companies and over the time, we’ve learned a lot about what works and what doesn’t. To help others, we have distillied our experience in a short playbook (about 25 pages), that outlines how to adopt OKRs in a startup.
The topics cover:
- Understanding why you want to adopt Objectives & Key Results in the first place
- Crash course in OKRs
- Selecting a pilot group
- Appointing OKR champion
- Defining the planning cadence
- and much more…
In addition, we also added three appendices:
- Checklist for adopting OKRs
- Example OKRs (sales, marketing, product, HR…)
- List of common mistakes and how to avoid them
The playbook is free and you can download it here: OKRs Startup Playbook
We hope you’ll find it helpful. If you have any questions or have suggestions, ping us on Intercom.